Toyota Driveaway Value
What is Toyota Driveaway Value?
Toyota Driveaway Value is a package designed to give you the best value for up to the first five years of vehicle ownership. This includes many benefits such as roadside assistance and knowing how much each service will cost with capped price servicing.
On-Road Costs Included
All on-road costs are included in Toyota Driveaway Value and the Toyota Driveaway Price. This includes one year registration, full tank of fuel, genuine floor mats, WOF, registration, and 1,000km road user chargers (for diesel vehicles only).
Up to 5 years of Capped Price Servicing
With capped price servicing, the price you pay for the next four services remains the same, regardless of what service is being completed or what Toyota store is performing the service. This means there's no need to worry about how much you might have to pay every time you bring your car in for a service. You can choose to prepay the capped price services when you buy your Toyota as this can be built into finance and lease packages.
Up to 5 years of AA Roadside Assistance
AA Roadside Assistance is included for four years. Providing all servicing is undertaken as per Toyota's recommended servicing schedule through an Authorised Toyota Store or Service Agent you receive an additional one year of AA Roadside Assistance. If you ever lock yourself out of the car, need help with a tyre change or get a flat battery, the AA is there to help you get back on the road.
Up to 5 years Warranty
Two years or 50,000km platinum warranty in extension to the 3 year New Vehicle Warranty is included. This gives you up to 5 years or 150,000km warranty, providing all servicing is undertaken as per Toyota's recommended servicing schedule through an Authorised Toyota Dealer or Service Agent.
Up to 5 years WOF Coverage
Two Warrant of Fitness (WOF) inspections are included. These can be claimed, at an Authorised Toyota Store or Service Agent, at the 3rd and 4th year from your vehicle’s first registration date.
We are committed to providing exceptional service. Toyota New Zealand and your local Toyota store will always be available to answer any enquiries you may have.
Toyota Driveaway Value: Toyota Care Service Advantage
1.1 Toyota Care Service Advantage (TCSA) Terms and Conditions
The following General Terms and Conditions apply to the Service Advantage offer:
- “We” “us” “our” or “Toyota” means Toyota New Zealand Limited. “You” or “your” means the registered owner of the vehicle.
- Service Advantage comes with selected new Toyota vehicles purchased from 1 April 2018.
- Service Advantage provides the following maximum benefits:
- Capped price scheduled servicing coverage for the first five (5) years or 60,000km (whichever occurs first under normal operating conditions);
- Toyota Care Roadside Assistance coverage for up to five (5) years;
- Two (2) Warrant of Fitness inspections as required by law, being one at the end of the third (3) year, and another at the end of the fourth (4) year from your new vehicles’ first registration; and
- If you service your vehicle at an Authorised Toyota Dealer or Service Agent, and in accordance with the Toyota New Zealand’s recommended service schedule, you will receive a free Platinum Warranty extension and an additional one (1) year of Roadside Assistance (total of five (5) years).
- Each of the above benefits are described in more detail below, as well as the conditions that apply in relation to each of them.
- Service Advantage applies in addition to the New Vehicle Warranty. The full terms and conditions of the New Vehicle Warranty are set out in your Owner’s Manual wallet.
1.2 Capped Price Scheduled Servicing
- Capped price scheduled servicing means you will never pay more than the capped price amount for each scheduled service for the first five years (or 60,000km, whichever occurs first).
- The recommended service schedule indicated by Toyota New Zealand is that the vehicles’ service intervals are every 15,000km or 12 months, whichever occurs first under normal operating conditions.Some vehicles will require intermediate scheduled servicing every 7,500km or 6 months, whichever occurs first under normal operating conditions. All of these services are at a capped price.
- The Scheduled Service Plan and service history applicable to your vehicle can be accessed in your Service Record Booklet located in your Owner’s Manual wallet or by visiting your Authorised Toyota Dealer or Service Agent.
- The price you will pay for each capped price schedule service is specified in your Service Advantage contract.
- You are able to pre-pay all or some of your capped price scheduled services by paying the amount specified in your Service Advantage contract multiplied by the number of services you wish to pre-pay (limited to the number recommended in your vehicle's scheduled service plan for coverage to 60,000km or five (5) years, whichever occurs first).
- If you sell your new Toyota vehicle and you have pre-paid for the capped price scheduled services, you can choose to either:
- cancel the remaining pre-paid services and have them refunded to you (a cancellation fee of $50.00 excluding GST may apply); or
- transfer the pre-paid services with the vehicle at the time of subsequent sale.
- Each capped price scheduled service includes the cost of parts that would normally be replaced as part of the Toyota New Zealand’s recommended service schedule (for example, oil, oil filter, and brake fluid are included in the price at no extra cost to you). Any additional items that need replacing (or repairing) will be at your cost (for example, tyres and brake pads are not included in the Scheduled Service price) and a representative from your Toyota Dealer will advise before the work is completed. For further information on upgrading your Scheduled Service Plan to a Full Maintenance Service Plan, visit your Authorised Toyota Dealer or Service Agent.
1.3 Warrant of Fitness Inspections
- You will receive two (2) Warrant of Fitness inspections (as required by law, being one at the third year, and one at the fourth year after your new vehicle is first registered). The inspections included with Service Advantage do not include any repairs that are required in order for your vehicle to meet the standards required to receive a Warrant of Fitness.
- The Warrant of Fitness inspections must be redeemed at an Authorised Toyota Dealer or Service Agent.
- Service Advantage does not include Certificate of Fitness inspections.
1.4 Toyota Care Roadside Assistance
- Your new Toyota vehicle comes with Toyota Care Roadside Assistance coverage for four (4) years from date of first registration.
- Provided scheduled servicing is met at an Authorised Toyota Dealer or Service Agent, you will receive an additional one year of AA Roadside Assistance. This will be a total of five (5) years AA Roadside Assistance.
1.5 Eligibility Conditions
- Service Advantage is included with new Toyota vehicles sold via the New Zealand Toyota Authorised Network including new Toyota vehicles sold for high usage purposes.
- Service Advantage is not included with new Toyota vehicles sold to, or sold as part of, Toyota New Zealand nationally negotiated government and rental sales.
- Service Advantage is not included on Lexus or used Toyota vehicles.
- Service Advantage is not redeemable for cash or discount.
- Toyota vehicles that are used in competition, rallying or racing, or subjected to extraordinary use, such as (but not limited to) mining, severe off-road use, police or emergency operation, or are otherwise damaged or written off by neglect, accident or improper use will not be eligible for the extensions referred to above.
- Service Advantage only applies while your new Toyota vehicle is in New Zealand and becomes invalid if it leaves New Zealand.
- Service Advantage can only be redeemed at an Authorised Toyota Dealer or Service Agent. For clarity, any servicing carried out by non-Authorised Toyota Dealer or Service Agents means that the vehicle will not qualify for the extensions referred to above.
- The Service Advantage package entitlement attaches to the new Toyota vehicle itself and will be transferred to the new owner upon subsequent sale.
- Special terms and conditions may apply to a particular campaign or promotion. Where applicable, read and understand the terms and conditions of the campaign and/or retail giveaway relevant to a specific vehicle purchase.
- If the Service Advantage package on this vehicle is part of a campaign and/or retail giveaway, clause 1.2(6) above does not apply.