Toyota Genuine Parts Incentive Terms and Conditions - Toyota Work Shout 2019
- Promotion is valid from 1 July to 30 September 2019 and only spend within this period will count towards the Trade Customer’s reported spend for the promotion.
- Promotion is only available to Trade Customers of Toyota New Zealand Limited and its authorised dealer network.
- To enter into this promotion, Trade Customers must achieve the monthly total targets for the months of July, August and September 2019.
- Genuine Parts spend on mechanical and maintenance parts only will count towards the competition target. All panel parts purchases are excluded.
- Competition targets for July, August and September will be communicated to trade garage owners by email and by mail.
- The Trade Customer’s account or accounts with their Authorised Toyota Dealer must be maintained in a current state during the period of the promotion.
Competition prizes are as follows;
Work Shout Prize;
- Trade Customers who achieve their monthly competition targets for July, August and September 2019 will receive a work shout (for the team) worth $300 inclusive of GST (retail value) from Toyota. The actual contents of the shout will be arranged with your local Toyota Dealer.
- If a target is missed in one or two months, it can be made up in a cumulative manner in the remaining months within the competition period.
- Winners of the above offer will be contacted after 30 September 2019.
- The work shout is to be completed by 31 October 2019.
- Eligible customers are entered automatically and spend will be tracked by Toyota New Zealand.
- Trade Customers without any reported spend during the offer period are not eligible for this competition.
- Toyota New Zealand reserves the right to extend this offer.
- Offer is available to New Zealand residents only.
- Toyota New Zealand reserves the right to vary or alter this offer without notice at any time.
- Offer not transferable or redeemable for cash or discount. Prizes must be taken as offered.
- Toyota New Zealand accepts no responsibility for any tax liability that may arise from the receipt of prize packages.
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, neither Toyota New Zealand Limited nor any person or party associated with the promotion will be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to, consequential loss) as a result of participating in this promotion or using any part of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By accepting the offer you agree that Toyota New Zealand may use your name and images/photography from the trip and or prize for publicity purposes, including but not limited to Toyota websites and related websites and Social Media channels.
- Toyota New Zealand Limited reserves the right to substitute prize components of equivalent or greater value if any prize becomes unavailable.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
- We respect your privacy. Your details are held by Toyota New Zealand Limited to enable us, Toyota Finance New Zealand Limited and our dealer network, to communicate with you about Toyota and Lexus products and services. If you don't wish to receive promotional material, or wish to review or update your details, please contact us on 0800 869 682, at email@example.com or write to us at PO Box 46, Palmerston North Central, Palmerston North 4440. A more detailed privacy statement is available at www.toyota.co.nz/privacy or on request.