Terms and Conditions
Ebbett Toyota and Toyota New Zealand Limited (TNZ) are offering a consumer promotion “Win an exclusive Hilux Swanndri Jacket” (“Promotion”) at the opening event for Ebbett Toyota on 26th November 2016, under the terms and conditions as set out below.
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the Promotion you are deemed to have accepted all terms and conditions outlined below.
- Event attendees may gain one entry into the Prize draw per person by registering their personal information on the entry form as per the terms and conditions below.
- The Prize consists of one exclusive Hilux Swanndri men’s jacket in size large (“Prize”).
- The winner of the Prize will be randomly drawn from the entries gathered on the day of the Promotion.
- Term: Entries will be open from 9am – 5pm Saturday 26th November 2016, unless changed by Ebbett Toyota or TNZ (“Promotion Period”).
- The winner will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from eligible entries by Ebbett Toyota and TNZ (“the Judge”).
- Only the person whose details are on the entry form can be awarded the Prize (“the Winner”).
- The Winner may be required to provide evidence that they are the entrant who registered.
- The Winner will be notified by either MC announcement on the day of the event or by phone (voice or text) or email.
- Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (e.g. when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone after two attempts) the Judge will select another winner. (Note: 2 attempts to contact will include individual calls to any numbers provided at the time of entry.)
- Entry in the Promotion is open to non-New Zealand and New Zealand residents aged 15 years and over including:
- management, employees, directors and contractors of TNZ , its related entities and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of Prizes);
- and spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 12(a)of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
- If for any reason TNZ is unable to provide a winner with the Prize or any component of the Prize, TNZ reserves the right to supply an alternative Prize (or component) of similar monetary value to the nominated Prize or component if applicable or available at the time.
- TNZ reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms & Conditions. TNZ's decisions in relation to all aspects of the Promotion are final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- TNZ collects personal information about entrants who have entered into the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion and agreeing to be contacted about ‘Great offers, news and updates from Toyota’, each entrant consents to disclosing their personal information to TNZ and to TNZ using, and disclosing their personal information to TNZ's related entities, TNZ's agencies and other third parties engaged to provide services in connection with the Promotion (including suppliers of Prizes) for use for the following purposes:
- contacting the entrant in relation to the Promotion;
- improving TNZ's or TNZ's related entities' goods and services; and
- contacting the entrant in the future for TNZ's or TNZ's related entities' marketing purposes via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging), Facebook and email or any other media including media not yet in existence at the time of the Promotion.
- Entrants can also gain access to, update or correct any personal information held by TNZ by sending an email to email@example.com. All personal information will be stored at the office of TNZ, 29 Roberts Line, Palmerston North, 4414.
- By accepting a Prize, the Winner agrees and acknowledges that:
- they may be contacted by TNZ (or an agent of TNZ) to provide comments about the Promotion and TNZ (or an agent of TNZ) may take photos or recordings of them in association with the use of the vehicles;
- TNZ may use any comments obtained from them, their name, and/or likeness and any photos or recordings taken of them (“the Materials”) for TNZ's future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them;
- TNZ may duplicate, alter, adapt and utilise the Materials as TNZ wishes at anytime, anywhere, and by any means (including communicating them to the public in any media, including media not yet in existence). TNZ may license, authorise or otherwise transfer the rights in the Materials to others to do the same;
- they grant to TNZ on creation of the Materials a royalty free, perpetual, exclusive and irrevocable licence to use the Materials for whatever purpose it determines;
- to grant rights for TNZ and/or their promotional partner to use video or still images of Prize-winners in perpetuity for any marketing and promotional activities related to the Promotion including social media channels.