Toyota Service Lite Terms and Conditions*:
The following Terms & Conditions apply:
- The advertised Toyota Service Lite prices are inclusive of GST.
- Service Lite is not a full warranty service, and includes the following vehicle service work;
ENGINE / UNDER BONNET
- Toyota diagnostic computer health check
- Inspect drive belts
- Replace engine oil and Toyota Genuine oil filter
- Inspect air filter element
- Inspect cooling and heater system hoses
- Check fluid levels (Coolant, Power steering, Brakes, Clutch)
- Inspect battery
CHASSIS AND BODY
- Inspect brake pedal and parking brake
- Inspect front brake pads and discs
- Inspect rear brake linings, disc pads and discs/drums
- Inspect brake pipes and hoses
- Inspect steering wheel, linkage, rack and rubber boots
- Inspect ball joints and dust covers
- Inspect propeller shaft, grease and tighten bolts
- Inspect wheel bearing condition
- Check fluid levels - Transmission and differential(s)
- Inspect diesel filter (if applicable)
- Inspect front and rear suspension components
- Inspect tyre condition and pressure, torque wheels nuts
- Inspect body and under body/chassis condition
- Inspect electrical equipment operation (lights and wipers etc)
Service Lite inspection and WOF does not include replacement / repair of parts other than engine oil and oil filter.
Service Lite is only available at authorised Toyota dealers, and is for Toyota vehicles only (other makes included at dealers discretion – Pricing may vary).
Service Lite is not available for Toyota 86, or buses / heavy commercial vehicles (e.g. Toyota Coaster, Toyota Dyna etc)
Service Lite entitles the customer to a free Warrant of Fitness inspection (if required) at the time of the service, and;
- Verify overall performance and operation
Vehicles that carry a current Toyota warranty product at the time of the Service Lite inspection (including Toyota Extra Care products) may require additional servicing requirements.
Service Lite is available to GST and non-GST registered customers.
Toyota New Zealand Ltd reserves the right to vary or alter this offer without notice at any time.
- Is available on the vehicle serviced and is non-transferable to other vehicles and not exchangeable for cash.
- Is available only in conjunction with Service Lite and must be done by the Toyota dealer who carried out the Service Lite.
- Includes an inspection of ‘Warranty of Fitness’ items, and does not include the cost and replacement of any items that fail to meet WOF standards (replacement of parts required to pass the WOF are up to the customer and at the customer’s cost).
- Once the Service Lite is complete, a windscreen sticker is issued giving eligibility of a Free WOF check with every Service Lite carried out. This sticker is non-transferable to other vehicles and is only vehicle specific based on the registration number written on the sticker.